I am a Ph.D. student at VIU Lab
, Johns Hopkins University. I obtained my bachelor's degree from Dept. of Computer Science
, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in May, 2020.
During my three years at UIUC, I have fortunately conducted research at Image Formation and Processing Group
. I have spent some fun time interning at Microsoft
- [03/2022] One paper accepted by CVPR2022.
- [06/2021] Code and pretrained models for NLSN (CVPR2021) have been released at GitHub.
- [03/2021] One paper accepted by CVPR2021.
- [09/2020] One paper accepted by NeurIPS2020.
- [06/2020] We have released all the training/testing code and pretrained models for CSNLN (CVPR2020) at GitHub.
- [03/2020] One paper accepted by CVPR2020 and ICME2020, respectively.
Current and Past Affiliations
2021 - present
2017 - 2020
Publications & Preprints
Escaping Data Scarcity for High-Resolution Heterogeneous Face Hallucination
Yiqun Mei*, Pengfei Guo*, Vishal M. Patel
Image Super-Resolution with Non-Local Sparse Attention
Yiqun Mei, Yuchen Fan, Yuqian Zhou
Neural Sparse Representation for Image Restoration
Yuchen Fan, Jiahui Yu, Yiqun Mei, Yulun Zhang, Yun Fu, Ding Liu, Thomas S. Huang
Pyramid Attention Networks for Image Restoration
Yiqun Mei, Yuchen Fan, Yulun Zhang, Jiahui Yu, Yuqian Zhou, Ding Liu, Yun Fu, Thomas S. Huang, Humphrey Shi
Image Super-Resolution with Cross-Scale Non-Local Attention and Exhaustive Self-Exemplars Mining
Yiqun Mei, Yuchen Fan, Yuqian Zhou, Lichao Huang, Thomas S. Huang, Humphrey Shi