About MeI am a Ph.D. student at VIU Lab, Johns Hopkins University. I obtained my bachelor's degree from Dept. of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in May, 2020. During my three years at UIUC, I have fortunately conducted research at Image Formation and Processing Group. I also have spent some fun time interning at Adobe (2022), Microsoft (2021) and Horizon Robotics (2019).
My research helps people produce creative and artistic visual effects with ease (Neural Rendering), see a clear world through digital lens (Super-Resolution), and improve personalized experiences with protected privacy (Federated Learning).
- [06/2023] Pyramid Attention Network is accepted by IJCV.
- [02/2023] One paper accepted by CVPR2023.
- [09/2022] One paper accepted by NeurIPS2022.
- [03/2022] One paper accepted by CVPR2022.
- [06/2021] Code and pretrained models for NLSN (CVPR2021) have been released at GitHub.
- [03/2021] One paper accepted by CVPR2021.
- [09/2020] One paper accepted by NeurIPS2020.
- [06/2020] We have released all the training/testing code and pretrained models for CSNLN (CVPR2020) at GitHub.
- [03/2020] One paper accepted by CVPR2020 and ICME2020, respectively.
Current and Past Affiliations
2021 - present
Summer 2022 - May 2023
2017 - 2020